IT Security Manager / Cyber Security - Manchester - £70,000
Skills: IT Security Manager, Cyber Security, Network Security, CISSP, Security Strategy, Security design
An IT Security Manager or Cyber Security Consultant or Security Consultant is required to own all aspects of cyber security within this fast moving and demanding environment. Working closely with the board, your responsibilities will include the design of the security strategy. This role is for someone who lives and breathes Security and will give you the opportunity to put your own stamp on this newly created role with full board approval.
Security roles do not come better than this!
This is a high level, visible role within the business and will require you to:
- Develop and maintain the IT Cyber Security strategy across the whole business (multiple sites, some abroad)
- Identify all potential security risk and consult accordingly with senior stakeholders
- Produce high quality business case papers detailing business risk and your proposed solutions
- Develop Cyber security system design and project manage the deployment of security projects
- Act as Project Manager to project manage the implementation of new security systems and security processes that you have devised as part of your strategic vision
This is truly a one off opportunity to work for one of the best brands in the world and to shape their security strategy.
My client operate at the highest level, therefore we are looking for an IT Security Manager with CISSP that lives and breathes security, has an all-round technical knowledge of IT infrastructure with in-depth experience on cyber security threats, vulnerabilities and solutions combined with the gravitas and soft skills to liaise with different internal departments as well as senior management.
This is a highly visible role within the business within a truly exciting business.
You may have been working as a Security Consultant, or a Security Manager with CISSP.To find out more about this career enhancing position, please call or email me to discuss in complete confidence.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Altrincham, Bolton, Lancashire, Warrington, parts of Merseyside, parts of South Yorkshire
Opus IT Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Opus IT Consulting are specialists in IT Recruitment working with some great organisations across the UK. If this role isn't right for you still get in touch as we have others roles which may suit you better. We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set, please let me know.