Temporary Accounts Payable - Start ASAP
Our client is seeking a temporary Accounts Payable to join their team in Bristol.
Admin support - printing, stamping and sorting all incoming post on a rota basis via email, external and internal correspondence
Running weekly payment runs on various company bank accounts (cheques and BACS)
Accurately check requests, process and run payment batches to other locations within set deadlines (working on weekly rota basis with other team members)
Accurately check invoices, adding relevant data, in preparation for processing
Make and receive telephone calls to and from suppliers on a variety of queries
Accurately checking reports ready for the production of daily payment runs
Data entry of invoices
Experience & skills required:
- An ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with both team members and internal clients
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Flexibility with regard to hours and travel
- Well organised with a good eye for detail
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Previous Accounts Payable or similar experience essential.
For more information about this role, please get in touch.