Digital Marketing/Graphic Design Coordinator
Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator, this role involves the graphic design of marketing material, assisting with social media marketing and the production of sales documents and proposals.
It will therefore be essential that you are experienced in using the Adobe suite (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and that you have a good understanding of graphic design.
You will also need to have previous experience in managing social media in a professional commercial environment and be familiar with Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Effective communication is a key aspect of the job, so you will also need to be proficient in written English, with a flair for creative writing.
- Designing, producing and maintaining up to date marketing collateral templates in adobe creative suite.
- Adhoc graphic design tasks
- Assisting with social media platforms
- Producing sales documents using Adobe Creative Suite
- Supporting the Marketing Coordinator
- General admin
- Experienced in social media management and graphic design
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and hardworking, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good team player
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914908