£38000 - £41000 plus 15% bonus
As a heavy user of the Internet, you will be obsessed with Social Media and possess that indefinable skill called charisma - as you will be the face of one of the most famous brands in the world.
Strong relationship building and IT skills are second nature to you - you will be supporting the day-to-day Operation of the Lithium Community platform and work closely with the Community Managers in order to implement specific approved concepts which fit within the core branding strategy.
Skills & experience:
- Community management, customer service, or marketing background.
- Role as Community Manager (or similar.)
- Strong cross-cultural experience and ability to work with agencies and production companies.
- Good understanding of utilising Lithium Communities (or similar.)
- Ability with analytics/data to monitor, evaluate and optimise performance.
- Experience using creative software suites (In-design etc.)
Salary & benefits:
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc
If this Community Manager role is of interest then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910744