Microsoft Cloud Consultant Azure Office 365 Finance Bank London
Microsoft Cloud Consultant (Microsoft MS Azure Information Protection AIP CISSP CSIM CISA GIAC SharePoint Office 365 O365 Dynamics CRM Banking Finance) required by my banking client in London.
You MUST have the following experience:
- Strong experience with at least 2 of the following: Azure, Dynamics, SharePoint, Office365 (O365 Office 365), OneDrive
- Some scripting experience e.g. PowerShell, C#, Shell, Perl, Ruby, Bourne, Korn (KSH), Python, Bash (BSH)
- Exposure to information security
The following would be DESIRABLE, but is not essential:
- Information Security experience - Data Loss Prevention (DLP Data Leakage Protection), Vulnerability Management, SIEM, User Access Management
- Banking, finance, financial sector
- CISSP, CSIM, CISM or GIAC certifications
Role: Microsoft Cloud Consultant required for a medium sized bank in London, with 2500 people in the UK. You will have ownership over the Microsoft 365 platform services such as OneDrive, SharePoint, Office365 and Dynamics CRM from a security perspective, where you will be maintaining the environment and advising the business on system upgrades and security risk factors. Other projects will include the implementation of Azure Information Protection (AIP) for Data Loss Prevention.
This is a dynamic and rapidly growing environment and you will get the chance to cross-skill in other areas of information security that you may not have had previous exposure to e.g. vulnerability management, SIEM, access management.
This is an excellent, meritocratic company that encourages training and a relaxed and sociable working environment. Hours are 9-5.
Salary: £70-90k + 30-40% Bonus + 10% Pension
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915911