Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
£26,000 - £28,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE £35,000) +Technical Progression + Technical Training + Company Vehicle + Laptop + Mobile + Uniform + Pension
Join a well-established company who are looking expand and develop their engineers to help them become technical specialists. Great opportunity for a field service engineer to train & technically progress long term. Work in varied environments and on great kit throughout the UK and get brilliant rewards.
This multinational company manufacture, service & sell a range of specialist products and components for manufacturing companies UK wide. Due to expansion they are looking for a career driven and ambitious field service engineer to join the UK team. This is perfect opportunity for engineers looking for technical training and excellent earning potential.
* Field service engineer across the UK
* Occasional international travel (Europe, Asia & America)
* 15 nights stay away per month
* Mechanical & electrical servicing & Installation
* Consistent training long term
* Mechanically biased with an electrical understanding
* Motivated to learn & develop their skillset
* Happy to travel & stay away from home
* Any type of servicing background (Industrial, manufacturing, HVAC, pipefitter, etc.)
* Ex forces candidates welcome
* Live commutable to the Manchester/ South Manchester area
Apply now to quoting reference CT464
Keywords: Field service engineer, service engineer, mechanical field service engineer, mobile engineer, maintenance engineer, welder, pipe fitter, manufacturing, industrial, commercial, mechanical, electrical, Manchester, Stockport.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted