Service Desk Analyst for a Shipping Line
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst of a leading global Shipping Line, located in the Heart of the City.
Business Process Management is a corporate function within the Liner Division and is responsible for the provision of business process management, quality, risk / cargo claims management; business services and systems support and the management of system development.
This position is available within the Regional Helpdesk section, and relates to the business services and systems support. We are looking for candidates with shipping knowledge and experience, excellent communication and customer service skills and experience with a ticket based support system.
Primary Job Responsibilities and Measurement
· Registration of service enquiries
· Analysis of service calls to assess root causes
· Development of effective corrective action plans
· Assist in the analysis of secondary level corrective actions
· Assist in analysis and management of data quality
· Communication with system end users at all levels and functional areas
· Tracking to conclusion simple and complex issue resolutions
· Analysis of call trends
· Monitoring various aspects of system performance
· Providing support to various enhancement and development projects
· Supporting the Senior Analysts where necessary
Skills, Qualifications and Expertise
· Shipping experience essential, specifically container liner
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to read and understand business processes and process flows
· Willingness and flexibility to learn new skills
· An analytical approach to problem solving
· Good presentation skills
· Ability to work within a team
· MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Lotus Notes
· Worked with Ticket Based Support System
This permanent position is offering a salary of up to £30,000 with excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959913608