PHP Web Developer
Job Title: PHP Software Developer ? Web
We're looking for an experienced PHP Developer with a proven ability to bring strong problem solving skills and forward thinking ideas to a growing team.
As a developer, your primary role will be to assist the development team in building and maintaining websites of the highest quality. This will include contributing to large projects, but will also involve completing smaller requests that come in from clients. You will be working alongside senior members of the team, and will be encouraged to grow as a developer.
Based in the heart of Manchester, this is a close-knit team of Business Development Managers, Designers and Developers who will make you feel welcome in your new home.
We need you to have?
- Demonstrable experience with HTML/CSS
- Demonstrable experience with PHP (OOP and MVC Frameworks)
- Experience with database-driven CMS sites (e.g. using WYSIWYG editors)
- Knowledge of MySQL and database management
- Knowledge of FTP
- Knowledge of local hosting platforms (e.g. LAMP or XAMPP)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of building websites to match designs in Photoshop
- Strong cross-browser compatibility work
- Experience using Git Version Control
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an agency environment
It would be great if you have?
- Experience with the Concrete5 CMS
- Experience with timekeeping and project management software
- Experience in LINUX server administration
- Strong HTML5, CSS3 experience
- Experience of integrating into external APIs
- Experience using Magento and Codeigniter
About Work Tree Consulting Ltd.:
Our client is looking to interview and hire immediately, so if you are looking for your next role, and you fit the bill, then send your CV today.
Our client has retained us to ensure consistency of delivery, so apply through us and enjoy the benefit of an advocate - we understand what makes them tick and we can therefore negotiate on your behalf.
Finding a job where you are valued and challenged is vital to your well-being. With expert knowledge and the highest standards of professionalism, Work Tree Consulting will listen to your aspirations and be your advocate to ensure the right fit.
If this does not become your next employment, then we can seek out suitable job roles for you at every opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915810