IT Junior Support Technician
Kingspan Insulation has an exciting opportunity for an IT Junior Support Technician to join the team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will work on a full time permanent basis as part of an Apprenticeship and will receive a highly competitive salary of £15,210.
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that Kingspan Insulation offers.
We are now looking to recruit an IT Junior Support Technician to join our well established IT Team at Pembridge. As part of this role the successful candidate will be required to participate in a formal apprenticeship whereby you will achieve IT related qualifications by a combination of work-based learning and formal day-release study. In-house training and mentoring will also be provided on hardware/ software, utilised applications and standard SOPs.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities as our IT Junior Support Technician:
- Be responsible for providing support within all of Kingspan Insulation's services (including applications, systems, hardware)
- Ensure a first class support service is provided to our entire customer base
- Action all User incidents and requests assigned to the Service Delivery team within the service level agreement in a professional manner
- Be the focal point for work reception.
Skills and characteristics needed to become our IT Junior Support Technician
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills including any IT qualifications or modules undertaken during education
- Enthusiasm for IT and a willingness to learn and participate
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- A good eye for detail and a methodical work approach is essential, as is your commitment to gain a detailed understanding of company applications and Microsoft applications and systems
- ITIL awareness and an understanding of IT fundamentals is desirable
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our IT Junior Support Technician then please click 'apply' now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911441