Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - 30-35K Basic Salary!! Excellent Package!! Multinational business!! Combined Heat and Power!! Renewable Power!!
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Service Engineer with a combined Heat and Power background to join a large multi-national business with security and prospects. Working around the West and North London area you will be responsible for liaising with high profile clients and acting as the ambassador for the business. An ideal opportunity for any ex armed forces candidate with Diesel engine experience to join global power house and build a long term stable career.
Responsibilities and duties
- Working from home and visiting clients on a daily basis
- Mechanical and Electrical fault finding and repair
- Varied role involving service, de-commissioning and commissioning
- Working overtime and call out as and when emergency breakdowns occur
- Call out rota and payments
- Customer facing skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- Exposure to Large Engines - Diesel or Gas
- Mixture of mechanical and electrical skills - mechanically biased
- Manufacturer trained
- Qualifications in mechanical and electrical engineering
- Worked for a major CHP/Gas Engine provider
- Steam Boiler and associated equipment knowledge
- Ex forces / army / navy / RAF / REME
Locations - Slough, Watford, North London, Reading, Stevenege
Alternative Job Titles/Terminology - CHP Engineer, Power Generation, Service Engineer, Gas Engine specialist, RAF, Forces, Army, REME, Diesel Engines, Navy
- 30-35K Basic Salary
- 25 Days Holiday
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911185