Assistant Management Accountant
Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Main duties of the Management Accountant role include:
- Preparation of management accounts for European subsidiaries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing profit and loss accounts, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Responsible for local statutory accounts and working with external tax advisors
- Completing corporation tax returns
- Performing intercompany reconciliations
- Maintaining cash book and completing month end journals
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified or equivalent and be confident in performing balance sheet reconciliations along with month end exposure.
You will be a strong communicator, a team player and highly motivated to succeed.
In turn, this company can offer study support, future progression and occasional travel to Europe.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79160414