As a Full Stack Developer you will join an Agile development team responsible for the design and development of software used across this global firm to improve many of the operational tasks associated with developing and running a global trading platform. You?ll be working on a range of applications across the full stack from highly graphical / visual real-time monitoring and reporting systems through to the provision of common libraries and developer tools that are integrated in all trading components, many of which are built from scratch.
Offices based in Central London with a friendly and sociable atmosphere, casual dress code and a good work / life balance. Excellent opportunity to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems whilst working in a technology driven company.
- Strong Object Orientated C# development skills (will consider other OO languages as long as you?re happy using C# going forward)
- Good RDBMS knowledge, ideally SQL Server
- Familiar with modern development tools, techniques and methodologies ? for example distributed systems, containers, microservices, Agile, TDD, PaaS
- Excellent academic record of achievement, good A-level results combined with a 2.1 at BSc from a top tier university ? Computer Science preferred
- Aptitude and desire to learn about financial trading systems
As a Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k ? multiple roles available, dependant on skillset and experience) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910983