PR & Digital Marketing Assistant - £18-21K - Famous Brewery - Stockport
Our client is one of the most respected names in British brewery history. The company owns 300 tenanted and managed pubs, inns and hotels across the North West and has a worldwide reputation for a real ale.
This is a full time graduate job based in Stockport with a starting salary £18-21K (DOE).
How can you expect to spend your day?
- Assist Communications Manager with the production and distribution of press releases, newsletters and ecomms as required.
- Write and distribute monthly internal company newsletter.
- Implement website updates using back office system (CMS).
- Web query management.
- Support recruitment efforts using e-letters, recruitment campaigns and PR pieces.
- Support CM with the production of the company magazine on a quarterly basis.
- Manage, monitor and measure company social media.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Completed a degree, preferably in related subject (e.g. English, Digital Marketing/Communications, or Business).
- UK driving license desirable as occasional travel between sites may occur.
- Proactive, adaptable, and creative with great attention to detail.
- Highly motivated – can work on own but also thrives within a dynamic team.