Oracle Developer - Ireland - 6 month Contract
Our client is seeking an experienced Oracle Developer for a contract position at their development office in Ireland. You would be working on a major n-tier enterprise application to a tight deadline, is this something that would excite you?
- 4+ years commercial development and support experience in Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g based applications
- Proficient in SQL, PLSQL, stored procedures, UNIX shell scripting and Oracle Forms 10g
- Ability to write performant SQL and PLSQL essential
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials 11i (AR/AP/GL), Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports 10g, Java, PReS (Document composition language), IBM WebSphere Data Interchange would be an advantage.
- Experience of Tools such as SQL*PLUS, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL*LOADER, Redwood Explorer
- Third level IT or related qualification
If you have 5+ years commercial experience in Oracle technologies, we would love to hear from you! This is an exciting role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, someone who is articulate, confident and would class themselves as a self-starter. Please apply via CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914329