SQL Migrations Analyst
SQL Migrations Analyst
£20k-£30k Dependent Upon Experience
As Migrations Analyst, you will be someone who can support the design, develop and execution of data migrations. You will be working on data migration projects with many of our largest clients and will be responsible for the extraction, transformation and loading of legacy systems data into new systems such as CRM or ERP platforms.
SQL Migrations Analyst Skills / Experience Required:
As a minimum requirement, we are seeking people who possess the following skills and hands on experience:
- Extract, Transform & Load (ETL).
- Querying, aggregation and transformation of data using SQL.
- Writing stored procedures, scalar / table based functions including the use of system and local variables.
- An understanding of relational database principles.
- Database administration.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the successful candidate will need to communicate with clients on a regular basis
- Ability to learn new technologies and platforms at need.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).
SQL Migrations Analyst Additional Desirable Experience:
Preference will be given to candidates who have skills and experience in the following areas:
- .NET (C# and/or Visual Basic)
- IMPDP / EXPDP
- MSSQL Reporting Services
- Project management
- Data migration
As a practice, data migration will include data quality analysis, transformation, testing and output to pre-agreed target schemas. This role involves elements of system analysis, architecture & design. You will be well versed and practiced in relational database administration, design and development. SQL scripting for querying, aggregating and transforming data is required. Having good .NET C# and / or Java programming skills will also be a distinct advantage.
You will be working on customer projects and therefore will need good communication and interpersonal skills. Being competent with Microsoft Office is essential. You will be based in Warrington with travel to client sites as required.
In addition to normal RDBMS skills, this role will require you to become certified in the Talend data platform, source control and R language. Training will be offered for each of these.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909037