We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Administrator to join our fast growing and highly successful team here at TGW Northern Europe (TGWNE).The Finance Administrator is a key member of the TGW Administration Team. They are responsible for the Purchase Ledger process for all projects and also manage expenses and timesheets for the entire team
- Preparing all purchase orders, including hiring equipment and ad-hoc purchase requirements for sites.
- Checking budgets and ensuring potential overspends are flagged.
- General admin of purchase orders, closing out when necessary, adding Variation Orders.
- Processing all purchase invoices/credit notes for project and Overhead related expenses.
- Management of purchase payment plans, ensuring they are aligned to the sales contract and reviewed monthly. Administering creditor control duties, reconciling statements identifying missing invoices/credit notes, checking on hold lists and managing the release of payments.
- Checking, Coding, gaining and matching receipts to reconcile company credit card statement.
- Responsible for checking and coding of all employees expenses, time sheets and time recording of hours.
- Responsible for checking and coding of all Employees Travel Requests prior to passing to Travel Department for booking.
- Managing debtor invoices, liaising with accounts and project managers to ensure the target invoice dates are hit in line with payment milestones.
- Updating Sales payment plans.
- Assisting with monthly reporting process
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience of processing purchase invoices and expenses.
- Ability to assist with sales ledger and credit control duties.
- Good working understanding of all Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to contribute to continuous improvement within the department.
- Knowledge of order processing software, e.g. Microsoft Dynamics.
- Previous experience of working with an engineering project accounting environment desirable.
We offer a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and pension, life assurance and 25 days annual holiday. Our onsite Gym and wellness programme is freely available to all employees.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911026