Site Factory Manager
Bonfire Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Site Factory Manager for a successful and growing food manufacturing business in the South East of England
Reporting to the Managing Director and being a key member of the site executive team, responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the day to day operation of the sizeable operation
- Develop and control budget and spend, maximising revenue for the business taking account of staffing and sales forecasts to produce monthly capital review report
- Building effective relationships with suppliers to deliver products and services to standards as and when required.
- Ensure the products made are of excellent quality to the golden standard of BRH
- Manage and build a fantastic team which encourages departments to collaborate and improve the efficiency of the factory
- Ensuring that CCPs, food safety, health and safety, auditing, HACCP principles are being implemented
- Proactively create methods to drive down costs and overheads to improve performance and overall site profitability
- Drive continuous improvement with operational efficiency.
The preferred candidate is expected to have:
- Food Manufacturing Experience
- BSc, BEng or MBA qualified ideally
- A proven track record within a senior management position within food manufacturing, managing all functions including Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain, HSE etc.
- Degree qualified in an engineering, business or financial discipline
- Significant factory improvement operations experience
- The ability to inspire operations team to achieve the highest standards
- Capable of identifying and nurturing talent
Helping Manufacturing Professionals across the UK to find their next career move
Disclaimer: Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912908