Mid to SeniorNET Developer West London: Perm £60,000pa
Mid to Senior.NET Developer West London: Perm £60,000pa
The Client is a blue chip, big brand, employee centric, technically leading edge MS .Net Stack Data Publishing Company, based in West London who develop Enterprise Level Web Applications and require a mid-level .NET developer looking to progress to a senior position.
- Development of new applications and maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects, logging the work by means of proper documentation.
- Working with Senior and Junior developers and mentoring more junior colleagues on development best practices.
- Provide estimates for tasks and the development of new features.
- Liaise with internal business users to gain an understanding of changes/modifications to existing applications.
- Work on integration projects to facilitate seamless communication among internal and external systems
- Work with the technical Lead to ensure projects are running smoothly and liaise with Project Managers and Product owners providing updates and estimations.
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related numerate field
- Significant demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Proven experience designing and developing Web applications using the .Net stack.
- Problem solving, task prioritization, communication, administration and organisation skills are required, whilst working to tight deadlines and adhering to quality procedures.
- Experience of software design patterns and its application to real projects.
- Consistent and thorough, the desire to ?go the extra mile?.
- Focus on delivery of quality unit tested code.
- Understanding of service oriented architecture
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets on 3+ projects without constant supervision.
- An enthusiastic team player, provides coaching to less experienced team members and uses their own initiative.
- Willingness to travel to remote offices both offshore, and in the UK (within reason)Anyone requiring visas or sponsorship should not apply.
- NOTE that candidates eligible to work in the UK in the long term can ONLY be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909858