Hybrid Presales Consultant / Solutions Architect
2018, new challenge?
Chapman Tate are currently seeking a Pre-Sales Consultant to join one of the UK?s fastest growing, multiple award winning Managed Service Providers.
This highly reputable SME has experienced strong, steady growth and are looking to expand their close knit, cross functional team with a highly established Presales Consultant who can bring Solution and Enterprise Architecture experience.
Our client?s portfolio of products and services cover Managed IT Services including Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure, IaaS, Colocation and Backup and Disaster Recovery services.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will:
- Assess viability of new projects and manage tender processes up to multi-million-pound value.
- Be the first point of contact for Solutions Architecture and Enterprise Architecture.
- Drive sales and high client satisfaction by identifying and analysing clients? requirements and recommend ideal technical solutions, ensuring benefits of solutions align with client wants and needs.
- Consult, design and create technical proposals based on client requirements, and deliver technical demonstrations.
- Create and use Proof of Concepts as a basis for implementing solutions.
- Provide ongoing technical account management, ideally able to support clients with technical issues on a 3rd Line basis.
- Assist the marketing team with the creation of content marketing ? blogs, whitepapers, etc.
To succeed as a Pre-Sales Consultant, you need:
- Strong background in storage, end user computing, cloud and virtualisation technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise within an IT environment with planning and deployment responsibilities.
- Willingness to teach and train support and sales colleagues to remain up-to-speed with latest solutions.
- Intricate technical knowledge and track record of delivering of enterprise-class Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure, IaaS, Storage and Backup and Disaster Recovery services.
- Familiar with completing tasks to service level agreements and project deadlines whilst identifying opportunities to grow revenues.
- Proactive, energetic and solution focused with an interest in the IT and Technology Industry
- A combination of experience with the technologies below:
- Desktop and server virtualization ? VMware, Hyper-V.
- OS platforms - Unix, Linux and Windows.
- Applications - G-Suite, Office 365, SharePoint and Exchange.
- Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Storage - NetApp, HP and EMC.
In return as a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will receive:
- Competitive salary up to £80,000 plus 5% GP Commission (£150,000 OTE).
- The scope to become home based.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, send your CV!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
Dom Hickman @ Chapman Tate Associates
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912720