Android Developer RxJava Dagger
Android Developer / Mobile Developer (Android RxJava Dagger REST API UI Design). Hugely successful global travel eCommerce site (1 million unique visitors p/week / 600 requests a second) is seeking a passionate Android Developer to design and develop Android apps and mobile websites to keep them at the leading edge. You?ll be joining a small, Agile development team that cares about code quality.
The work is interesting and complex, as an Android Developer you?ll be using real-time information feeds (flight prices, hotel availability etc.) and developing secure transactional elements, considering issues around scalability and availability as well as building engaging UIs.
The company is technology driven (directors have technical backgrounds) and is constantly seeking to stay at the forefront of technical advancement including Agile TDD, a microservices architecture and Continuous Integration techniques.
- Strong Android development experience with a good understanding of Android patterns and practices
- Experience with advanced animations and UI design
- Familiar with design, testing and backend Web Services (REST, JSON, APIs)
- Good knowledge of object orientated design and development principles
- Familiar with Dagger, Retrofit, Butterknife, AARs, RxJava
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Unit Testing tools and practices
- Technology enthusiast, opinionated yet pragmatic and keen to share ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable: travel industry experience, knowledge of other mobile platforms (iOS, Windows)
As an Android Developer / Mobile Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits package including discounted holidays.
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this Android Developer / Mobile Developer opportunity.
Job Role: Android Developer / Mobile Developer; Location: London; Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 + bonus + benefits
This Android Developer / Mobile Developer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914450