2nd Line/3rd line Support Engineer
Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000207 EndHTML:000003428 StartFragment:000001866 EndFragment:000003396 StartSelection:000001866 EndSelection:000003392 **************************************-bin/ins_vac.cgi
A global tech start-up based in central London are hiring a 2nd/3rd line network engineer to work from their stunning central London office
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced organization with big ambitions.
Key Daily tasks:
- Monitoring and reporting on daily back up integrity
- Provisioning and upgrading company laptops, mobile phones and other hardware
- Active directory account provisioning and administration
- Some client work dealing with Azure, AWS and Private Cloud
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Office experience including installation and configuration using various Microsoft tools such as SCCM, SCOM etc.
- Good understanding of networking
- Good troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills across all levels in the business
- Microsoft server 2008, 2012 and exposure to 2016
- Understanding and experience using virtual environments such as VMWare and Hyper V
- Experience in using Office 365 within a hybrid mode deployment
- Awareness of security principles such as the need to maintain good patching routines and secure builds SCCM
You will form a key part of a fast-growing ambitious organization with a concrete expansion plan and future development.
If working in the heart of London for a fast-paced company appeals, get in touch for further information, interviews are currently being arranged for early January.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915788