London - 6 month contract,
£400-£460 per day
Purpose of the role: I am working with one of the largest entertainment and communication companies in the UK, who have over 22 million customer worldwide. I am looking for a Passionate Salesforce developer to join a team of four on developing their CRM platform to enhance Self-serve customer communication. You will be working closely with Administration & testers to meet the project objectives whilst ensuring quality development against time frames. This is will also consist of managing customer data, concentrating on web forms, Email processes and webchat for global roll outs.
- Worked on the development for multiple Service Cloud projects
- Developer Certified (DEV401 & DEV501 or Equivalent)
- Apex & VisualForce
- Lightning experience (doesn't have to be commercially)
- A good technical understanding of front & back end processes
- Great team player and communication skills
- Innovative thinking on Development solutions
- Knowledgeable of Eloqua, Java & Scala
If you feel this role is right for you please click and apply for further information!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit ***********************
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914301