Are you looking for a new and exciting role within the Food Manufacturing industry as a Specifications Technologists? Look no further!
Associ8solutions are supporting a fantastic award-winning Food Manufacture in the search a Specification Technologist to join their team. This exciting client is the UK?s largest independent manufacture of private products within their industry. They successful supply into the major supermarkets, independent retailers and wholesalers.
The right candidate for this role will have previous experience working within a food manufacture focusing on specifications. If you have previous experience working as a specification writer/ technologist/ within a Technical role you might be interested in this role.
This role will be reporting into the Technical Compliance Manager. you will be responsible for writing Specifications for each product with customer specification database and providing technical support to the Technical Team, including artwork amendments, KPI reporting, Change management and regulatory/ supplier updates.
- Completing customer questionnaires, quality attribute sheets and internal and external KPI reports
- Ensuring all specifications used within the business are accurate and up to date
- Ensuring own label and branded artwork are checked and relaying required information and amendments to the packaging team
- Advising the Marketing Department on weights, measures advertising claims, health and nutrition validation and legal labelling
- Ensuring export and branded specification requirements are delivered
- Allocating barcodes to branded and export products
- Maintaining internal systems, ensuring up to date data
If you are interested in this role please apply and send your CV in and we shall be in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911179