Integration Consultant (Java)
This is an exciting opportunity to take a lead role in the implementation of a cutting edge real time payment processing solution. The Integration Consultant will work alongside Business Analysts and Solution Architects to design configure and integrate the solution into the client environment.
A technical role, the Integration Consultant will exploit their software development and integration skills alongside their deep expertise in trade / payment processing applications to successfully deliver client-ready, working solutions.
- Taking a lead consultant role in implementation assignments, building trusted client relationships through effective communication and delivery
- Deliver the design, development, integration, test and deployment of solutions within a complex payment processing environment
- Document integration & configuration requirements, testing plans and other artefacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer
- Contributing to blended, client-based and Agile working environments.
- Participating in Scrum Ceremonies to help demonstrate, review or plan work)
- Break down, analyse and elaborate User Stories together with the Business Analyst, Product Owner and/or Project Manager
- Experience working in an Agile, client-facing environment on the implementation or configuration of high-volume transactional system
- Solid software engineering skills, specifically Java 8
- Strong experience writing code in a TDD and BDD environment
- Excellent client engagement skills as demonstrated through a proactive and highly professional engagement style
- Experience with message driven systems (e.g. IBM MQ)
- A can-do attitude, with a proactive mind-set
- Salary: Competitive Salary + 20% bonus + 10% pension + benefits
- Travel Profile: Extensive client travel required
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the European Union and will be required to partake in pre-employment background checking
About Our Client:
Is a leading FinTech solutions company providing institutions with faster and more cost-effective access to instant payments through an advanced and highly flexible software framework seamlessly integrated with core and back-office banking applications. Purpose-built to address the exploding demand for instant payment and PSD2 support, their solution represents the cutting edge of payments technology. It leverages the power of open source frameworks to deliver a unique blend of performance, resilience and flexibility at an attractive price point.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915268