SAP MM Consultant
SAP MM Consultant
London - 6 month contract
£500 - £550 p/d
I am currently looking for an experienced SAP MM Consultant to join one of my clients based in London on an initial 6-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a progressive SAP S/4 HANA implementation with a strong leadership team in place with an excellent record for success.
It is essential that the consultant has previous hands on implementation experience implementing SAP MM for S/4 HANA.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Materials Management Design & Configuration within S/4 HANA.
- Organisational Integration.
- Integration with PS, SD, PP & FI.
- Business analysis & change management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge the business ensuring adherence to template and driving simpler solutions.
- S/4 Hana MM Certification preferred.
- Experience of "OpenText" Invoice Scanning & Verification software.
- Understanding of ARIBA and MDM.
- Implementation of SAP S/4 Hana Logistics modules (Procurement - including ARIBA, Inventory Management, MRP, LE).
- Facilitating workshops with Business Stakeholders at all levels to determine business requirements (and amending the blueprint as necessary).
- Identify gaps/difference to the logistics processes/configuration existing in the system.
- Amend MM & WM Configuration to deliver the requirements.
- Facilitating Business Process Change within 'procure-to-pay' and inventory management processes.
- Liaising with other functional teams to ensure delivery of a fully integrated solution.
- Unit and Integration Testing.
Please apply below to be considered.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914733