Senior Integration Developer
We are now hiring talented Senior Integration Developers for an on-site engagement with one of our key customers. As a member of the customer?s project team, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership at the project level and the successful delivery of individual integration services.
Working for Leidos gives you the opportunity to be part of a culture that welcomes collaboration and rewards innovation. You will embark on a journey where commitment to the business, your colleagues and our customers are at the forefront of everything you do.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for a developer with experience of web and integration development using the following stack:
- System integration technologies, for example:
- File Transfer
- SOAP / RESTful webservices
- HTTP, XML and JSON
- Unit testing and continuous integration tools and frameworks
- Linux or Windows operating system
Applicants must have the following experience:
- Design, implementation and scaling of integration services
- Systems integration tools, patterns and approaches, including integration with third-party APIs
- Managing and mentoring other developers
- Waterfall and agile delivery
- Good communication, teamwork and willingness to learn
In addition to the above, experience of the following is desirable:
- Java ? server / JEE
- Document, object or relational databases
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
What you do, where you work, and who?s on your team are important. After all, you spend a lot of your time and energy at work. Leidos employees are smart people focused on solving the world's most daunting challenges. The work requires insight, ingenuity, and commitment to the field.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909439