Information Security Officer
Information Security Officer - Leeds City Centre
Joining a fast paced, exciting and forward thinking business, you will join one of the largest security teams in Leeds.
As the Information Security Officer you will analyse, plan, conduct and/or prepare plans or procedures that provide operational security support to business operations to achieve specific objectives. You will support and own the development of the Information Security Management System within ISO27001 and provision of high quality Information Security guidance to the business and throughout the project lifecycle.
Some of your other key responsibilities will include:
* Undertake security assurance of partners to ensure they operate effectively
* Policy and standards (owning and writing)
* Contributes to process improvements.
* Analyses possible security solutions using standard procedures.
* Contribute to the PCI DSS programme of work and audit.
* Develops processed analyses, designs and simulations.
* Provides informal guidance to junior members of the Security Team.
* Provide regular and ad hoc reports to relevant business areas.
* Auditing and testing of data and security controls where necessary.
* Take responsibility for high-level ad-hoc data security tasks.
* Provide security awareness training throughout the business
* Be the Security Champion for the Business.
* Planning and working flexibly to a deadline.
The business offers excellent benefits and training/support. Benefits include:
26 days holidays - buy and sell up to 5 annually, Company bonus scheme, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Pension, Discounted travel cards, Annual travel insurance, an on-site restaurant.
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914605