Car Sales Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent and prestigious used car retailer as a Sales Executive. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its constant innovative ways and success to date. If you would like the opportunity to bring your drive and dedication to a place where you can make your mark and shape the future then this could be the right opportunity for you.
If you are willing to put in the commitment and are driven and hungry to succeed then you will reap huge rewards, with realistic potential OTE of £50,000-£75,000. The role also provides opportunities to progress within the company for those who are successful in role and demonstrate their drive and commitment.
Reporting into the Sales Manager the key role responsibilities are as follows;
- Ensure that all Sales opportunities are identified and maximised.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers via various communication channels to gain a clear understanding of customer requirements.
- Make accurate and rapid cost calculations, and provide customers with quotations. Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with Managers.
- Liaise with the Operational Support Team to ensure that cars are ready which are booked out for test drives.
- Fully understand and consistently follow the company sales process.
- Follow up on work which has been agreed at the point of sale through to completion - liaise throughout with necessary departments and update the customer accordingly.
- Advise customers on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Through the effective use of a follow-up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Record sales activities, orders, vehicle documentation and customer information accurately, ensuring that every customer’s details are correctly captured on internal systems.
- Maintain and update car stock lists.
- Complete finance applications in line with FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) requirements and current legislation.
- Fully understand the business offering and can demonstrate this to all customers.
- Handle and deal with enquiries over the phone and hand them over to the relevant departments where necessary.
- Ensure that the forecourt and vehicles are clean and well maintained.
- You will have previous sales experience however this does not necessarily have had to have been gained within the automotive industry.
- You will have a proven track record of generating and delivering a high number of sales, whilst at the same time providing exceptional standards of customer service through identifying the customers’ individual needs.
- You will be target driven, with the ability to hit and exceed targets.
- Your strong numerical skills will enable you to calculate deals once established in role.
- You will have a full UK driving licence.
- You will be a driven and motivated individual who is hungry to drive sales.
- You will have strong negotiation skills.
- You will have exceptional communication skills which you will utilise whilst dealing with customers, communicating with colleagues and suppliers. You will have the ability to explain technical matters in a clear and concise manner to your customers.
- You will be a people person, with a friendly, confident and professional manner.
- You will be highly presentable as this is a customer facing position.