Are you interested in building mobile and desktop experiences? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? Are you interested in redesigning and rebuilding a company's entire website and applications? We are seeking an experienced Senior Front End Developer that is passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications. We currently have different systems covering various locations around the world. What we want to do is redesign and incorporate all systems into one. and also tackle scalability as we expand through Europe.
- Implement the features and user interfaces of our applications
- Redesign website and application.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Experience with React, NodeJS or Angular 2
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance
- Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
- Experience working with open source technologies is required and contribution to open source systems is a plus
- Flexible working from 07:30 am - 20:30 pm
- Other benefits to be confirmed.
- 1 week in Tampa Bay USA a year paid for.
- 1 week away a year for team building. Destination somewhere in the world
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914286