Marketing Manager, Digital - Vietnamese Speaking Country Manager
Digital Marketing Manager & Country Manager with Consumer eCommerce Sales & Marketing background to be based in Douglas. (Vietnamese Speaking, Asian Markets, eGaming)
Location: Douglas, Isle of Man
Salary: £40,000 (equivalent to £55K due to low income tax) + Bonus + benefits + relocation assistance
YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE EU, WITHOUT RESTRICTION
Country Marketing Manager:
Are you passionate about Digital Consumer Growth Marketing and eGaming / eSports?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to create and manage marketing campaigns across all our client's products for Vietnam.
Reporting into the CEO, you will work closely with a team of Business Analysts, Creative Agency, Marketing Team - as well as other key departments throughout the business to execute the overall marketing strategy for Vietnam. You will be a native Vietnamese speaker or have fluency in the language and be able to check communications to customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing activity across our client's Vietnamese real estate, whilst ensuring the Customer is always at the heart of our decisions and the quality of our product is maintained.
Principle Accountabilities and Activities:
- Create a successful marketing plan to grow revenues, footprint and customer loyalty
- Manage Creative Agency and Promotions Manager in creating regular campaigns and promotions
- Ensure site content is optimised including checks to make sure display orders, coupons and banners are shown correctly on site for key events.
- Working with the wider Marketing Team to develop new initiatives, promotions and strategies for the Vietnamese Market
- Work alongside the Product Team to ensure that all new product launches in Vietnam are complimented with a full marketing strategy
- Continual site reporting, improvement, maintenance and QA
- Bring new marketing and product ideas for the business to consider.
- Ensure focus is directed to ?on strategy? and strong revenue generating opportunities
- Manage the consumer digital marketing strategy and growth achievement within Vietnam
- Be aware of and liaise with the relevant teams regarding the legal, risk and compliance requirements in Vietnam
- Manage all Social Media and paid media advertising
Sponsorship is not offered, so you must have an EU passport, or be eligible to work without restriction so that a work permit can be arranged for you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911922