Mobile Developer - Agency, iOS, Swift
Mobile Developer, Manchester, Up to £45k or DOE
I don't know if you know, well, you probably do as you are contacted by recruiters quite often - Manchester is a very competitive market for a Mobile Developer.
Sort what do you value?
We can provide you with 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, Flexible working, Reduced gym rates, Restaurant discounts, bar discounts, a holiday away (3 days, all expenses paid) with the company each year and city centre bespoke Las Vegas styled offices!
Phew That was quite a mouthful.
So, to be eligible for the above what do you need?
It would certainly help if you are a Mobile Developer but a must is experience with Objective-C and Swift - that said, we don't discriminate on your level, Junior, Mid-Level or Senior we want to hear from you.
- Strong knowledge Cocoapods
- Experience of CI and CD tools, ideally TeamCity but others also useful
- Demonstrable apps you've worked on available to view the app store
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Unit and functional testing is a big bonus
- Source Control using Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- You will work with a friendly and welcoming team who want to develop and deliver amazing apps and results for their clients
- You will be responsible for designing architecture
- Ensuring all you work fits within the company values of which quality is hugely important
- You will oversee some of the more junior developers work and mentor them where possible
- Understand and deliver the full project lifecycle
- Work with testing and QA teams to make sure all work is to company standard
Sounds like the role for you? Contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910840