Headquartered in Edinburgh but with clients spread across the UK, ESS client is a fast growing and highly ambitious revenue generating SME business. They have developed leading PPE equipment for workers in industries like construction, heavy manufacturing, rail, transport and local authorities. Ongoing expansion and plans to target large enterprise level clients and private and public sector projects means they now need to recruit a Junior Developer.
Reporting to the Senior Developer, the Junior Developer will assist with the development and maintenance of all inhouse software products.
- Assist with the enhancement and maintenance all software products including Web Apps, Web Services, WPF Apps, Mobile Apps, Sql Databases
- Write specifications for minor enhancements and maintenance issues
- Work to provided specifications for major enhancements
- Write unit and integration tests
- Plan and execute tests for all software developments
- Liaise with firmware engineers to verify software / hardware compatibility
You will also provide 2nd line technical support for the software products to the operations team. As well as provide information required to update technical product literature such as user manuals and data sheets.
Product Qualification responsibilities include; Implement software tests and follow release procedures alongside the project manager to ensure robust product qualification and smooth release to market.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- ASP.NET MVC 5 / 6
- ASP.NET / ASP.NET core
- Entity Framework
- Html / Razor
- Css / Less
Desirable Experience and Knowledge include;
- CI / CD
This is a superb opportunity to join a really forward thinking and aggressive SME business that has the potential to take their technology global. Competitive salary based on experience.
To learn more about this role and to apply for the position please contact our recruitment partner Angelique Fourie at ESS.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910763