Position: Accounts Assistant
Salary: up to £21k + study support
My client has ambitious plans for the future and are keen to recruit a competent and reliable individual able to work well within a team to support the company's day to day finance function.
You will manage the accounts for a portfolio of investments and overseeing everything from posting journals to bank reconciliations, variance analysis, production of financial reports and supporting the Financial Controller with month end duties and management accounts packs.
- Invoicing and credit control
- Work closely with the invoicing team
- Expense control (credit cards/petty cash/branch office prepaid card reconciliation)
- Monthly Gross Profit analysis followed by
- Management Accounts on a Monthly basis ( Projection & Actual)
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts up to Trial Balance
- VAT returns
- Cost forecasts, budget analysis
- Filing system
- Dealing with suppliers/purchasing reviews
- Ad hoc financial analyses as required for management, marketing, and budgetary control
- Well-presented individual with outgoing personality
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Keen attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to take responsibility and work with limited supervision
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who are experiencing year on year growth. Suitable candidates must have held a similar broad role. Please apply now for immediate consideration.