Branch Manager (Auto Parts)
Our client is a leading automotive aftermarket parts distributor and due to their continued success Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Branch Manager.
The successful candidate will lead a small team of autopart advisor and warehouse / distribution personnel at a busy depot near Nottingham.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for managing, motivating and inspiring the sales team to maximise aftermarket auto parts sales to local garages and dealerships.
You will be responsible for improving overall sales and profitability results and your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Manage, guide and motivate the sales team
- Ensure sales orders are efficiently processed and dispatched
- Lead business development activities with a hands on approach
- Customer facing retail sales and trade telephone roles
- Establish robust client relationships and ensure effective account management
- Maximise profitable running of an established autoparts branch
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar 'branch manager' or 'sales team supervisor' role preferably in auto parts or aftermarket industry.
You will be highly motivated, tenacious and display the qualities associated with running a successful sales / branch operation.
Our client will offer the successful candidate with a very competitive salary and commission structure. In addition the scope for career progression and increased earning is extremely likely.
28 days annual leave
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday & alternative Saturdays
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915089