An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Accounts Senior to join a growing & exciting business located in the Fife area. This is fantastic to grow within a successful organisation and take the next step in your accounting career. To be considered for this role you must have at least 3 years of practice experience.
The main duties of this role include:
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Assisting in the preparation of company and personal tax returns
- Liaising with a portfolio of clients
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- VAT returns
- Working closely with the accountant, as part of a busy team and also on own initiative
- Experience within an accountancy practice environment
- Part-qualified, qualified by experience or fully qualified
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you think you are a positive self motivated team player with excellent time management skills, this role may be the ideal opportunity to progress your career in the accountancy sector. In return you will have the advantage of full study support within a driven business and an exciting career development opportunity.
Please contact Adam Norris on ************* or via email on if you are interested in this role and would like more information or to apply.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914636