Field Sales Engineer (Air Conditioning and Refrigeration bias)
Kent based - working from home.
Circa £35K, generous bonus scheme and company car
Nationwide highly-reputable company
We are looking for a home-based field sales engineer to be part of the Kent branch of this highly-reputable nationwide air conditioning and Refrigeration Company.
They specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning systems to clients in the commercial, domestic and industrial field.
We want someone with drive and determination to develop the business across Kent and some parts of London. You will work from home and be out on the road almost every day attending meetings and sites to see how our business can help theirs.
We are looking for the field sales engineer to be part of the steady growth of this branch, and bring it forward with the other branches so we establish more of a presence in Kent.
The person must be used to working hard to achieve, but the nature of this role is not to find faults when targets are not met. There are no KPI's or disciplines if you do not reach your own goals... As long as you are showing drive and want to work hard and reach your bonus, they will be happy with your service.
Another selling point - the client is very personable and friendly and will support you in the business 100%. He is looking for someone who he can trust and rely upon to represent themselves and the business to the potential clients at all times.
You will be responsible for:
- Generation of leads and enquires of new service and maintenance and installation contracts of air conditioning
- Finding completely new contracts and to get the client on board
- Building rapport and credibility with commercial clients - the name of the business is established but we want them to know you!
- Passing works on to the office to ensure they are quoted and followed up.
- Build business plans for future growth.
You will need to have:
- Strong sales experience as a field sales engineer and proven B2B sales history
- Working alone to generate new business and sourcing own leads
- A people person - you will need to establish rapport with a diverse range of clients
- Organisational skills - you will be planning your day.
You will need a driving license as you will be driving every day to and from sites. You will need to be based in or around Kent as this is where the clients we want to target will be.
If you are an experience field sales engineer and want to apply for this role, please call Meg at Reflex (Trading Division of FastTrack) to arrange a meeting with the client.
Meg Easterbrook - ************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915877