Communications Account Manager
Communications Account Manager - 8 Months - London
Communications Account Manager needed to promote and deliver communication services, approaches and channels. The Communications Account Manager will also provide advice and assurance to Directors, Deputy Directors and business leads of designated business areas to ensure standards and methodologies are maintained. The Communications Account Manager will act as the Communication Team's first point of contact to provide robust and deliverable communication advice and recommendations to senior management and policy colleagues in a designated business area.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a professional communication role.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of communication theory and best practice.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of different stakeholders. Use this knowledge to ensure the tone, language and format of communication is easily accessible to, and read by, a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrate an awareness of how channels work together and complement each other, with a keen appreciation of the part two-way communication plays in building employee engagement and of the opportunities digital communication offers.
- Be alert to emerging issues and trends which might impact on the work of the team. Understand the range of insight sources and how to use to inform own work and that of
- Communicate in a succinct and engaging manner using appropriate styles, methods and timing, including digital channels, to maximise understanding and impact.
- Industry -recognised communication qualification (such as CIPR / IoIC) or equivalent.
- Membership of a professional communications body e.g. (Chartered Institute of Public Relations, Institute of Internal Communication
If you are the Communications Account Manager for this role get in touch ASAP!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909938