Developer - NET / C#
.NET Developer - numerous roles
We are looking to appoint a number of .NET Developers with a company based in Barnsley ? permanent opportunities, offering attractive salaries and benefits including flexitime.
You would be part of a collaborative team, working on green field projects in an agile environment. It?d be ideal if you enjoy a challenge and you are keen to solve problems.
The role would suit someone who is highly motivated and thrives in a small, proactive team. You must have solid communication skills and be comfortable engaging with stakeholders.
As the .NET Developer, your main tasks would include:
- Working the full development lifecycle to deliver and support robust IT solutions
- Implementing software solutions and creating technical specs
- Coding, analysing and troubleshooting
- Understanding core business and IT strategies to translate complex requirements into specs and solutions
.NET development skills required:
- Successful track record in design and development of complex applications
- Proven experience in .NET, C#, Oracle, PL/SQL, Design Patterns
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
Commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Wakefield, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Leeds, and surrounding areas.
Please contact Harriet for more info.
Inter-vention is acting as a recruitment agency for these permanent vacancies.
Software Developer / Software Engineer / Programmer / .NET Developer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911341