£30,000 per annum
Currency Solutions is a rapidly growing foreign exchange and risk management specialist based in London. We offer one of the most comprehensive range of foreign exchange products and services in the UK, from risk management tools, and dedicated dealers to our state of the art online payment platform. When it comes to foreign exchange, we know our stuff! With over 100,000 clients, Currency Solutions is now the No1 foreign exchange company independently ranked by Trustpilot based on real customer reviews. Our business is built on the relationships and exceptional customer service we offer to all our clients.
The Marketing Executive role will have the following responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company?s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Planning, developing and implementing a wide range of effective marketing communications campaigns (online & offline)
- Encourage end user registration for electronic products and services
- To analyse and provide feedback on campaign performance against key performance indicators
- To demonstrate the importance of monitoring on-going campaign, spend against budget, with regular forecasting
- drive online usage and readership through the promotion of content online
- To coordinate & develop strategies for SEO work and to monitor SEO performance.
- Operate as the administrator for the Google Analytics account
- Manage and maintain all PPC campaigns.
- To assist in the planning and management of photo shoots as and when required for promotional materials.
To be considered for the Marketing Executive position you will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Ideally 3 years? experience in a similar role
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- An eye for detail; able to proof read all marketing copy for emails, leaflets, webpages etc
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to analyse results and report on the effectiveness of campaigns to a number of stakeholders
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing tools
- It is desirable to have experience working within the financial industry, specifically FX
Marketing Executive Benefits
- £30,000 p/a
- Excellent discretionary bonuses
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days? holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
If you feel you are suitable for our Marketing Executive position, please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911729