Highly Competitive Salary + Extensive Bonus & Benefits
One of MBN's flagship clients, a globally renowned financial services institute are placing data & analytics at the core of their commercial & private banking function. They are looking for a number of data analysts at all levels to join the business and help their customer contact strategy by delivering a new range of customer centric marketing experiences.
- Producing meaningful insights that drives data led decision making within the business
- Working across data & analytics, product, customer experience and marketing to create omni-channel contact strategies
- Looking closely at the content strategy for the customers to shape and deliver a next best action
- Working across different business units understanding their business and analysis requirements and ensuring that commercial outcomes are achieved through the use of data and analytics
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Ability to work with a wide variety of data sources and structured data sets to manipulate data and derive insight.
- Strong commercial experience coding using SAS or equivalent programming language.
- Good knowledge of SQL or Teradata.
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior members of staff
For more information hit APPLY!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916047