Head of Digital
My client, a global media owner, is looking for a Head of Digital to drive the digital commercial content strategy for their internal digital team. This role will evolve the branded content solutions, manage tone of voice, and provide training and updates to the wider sales and content teams. The Head of Digital will also work closely with other department heads for platforms, editorial and commercial product teams and advertising operations to ensure that the branded content offering is aligned with the wider international business.
Core responsibilities include:
- Guide the tone of voice and strategy of commercial digital content
- Build and develop a team of editorial content creators
- Work with the developers and the Head of Platform to ensure the development and deployment environment follows best practices (version control, repository management and live project structure once deployed to servers)
- Manage the digital design team on multiple projects
- Ensure the team is fully briefed and trained on new technologies as introduced by the Ad operations and ad product teams from across the business.
- Guide the evolution of the team's digital offerings, responding to wider commercial demands and identifying opportunities across the business.
- Represent and promote the team at meetings with clients and suppliers
- Experience working managing producers, designers, content writers and social media strategists on branded content campaigns
- Knowledge of current front end development best practices
- Familiar with digital marketing best practices and presenting confidently to clients and suppliers
- Experience driving change and new strategies within a digital marketing environment
- Design, copywriting and pitch materials preparation
This is a leadership role, with the successful candidate expected to evolve and realise their vision for driving sales and growth for the digital branded content offering. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to search out and collaborate with teams and individuals across the business and to foster a culture of collaboration and innovation both within the team and across the wider business.
If this is something that would be of interest then please drop your CV for a confidential chat.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
No sponsorship for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79168868