INTERIM CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PRODUCT OWNER
Ann Summers is an iconic empire and multi-channel retailer. Our journey has been paved by the Golds and we've got one hell of a heritage to be proud of. 44 years, over 2 million Rampant Rabbits, 131 stores and we're still throwing 7,000 parties each week.
Working for us certainly isn't for the faint-hearted but it is for the passionate, the daring, and the expert! Our Headoffice is passionate about Ann Summers, and why wouldn't they be when our ultimate vision is to help every women in the world feel like the sexiest women in the world.
Ann Summers are in the throes of the S&M programme, replacing our core enterprise Oracle system and EPOs software with Microsoft Nav and LS Retail Epos. This will enable us to improve the customer experience and deliver on our strategic goals. In addition to the core systems replacement, we are upgrading our call centre solution (The Customer Services Portal) and other systems and writing new interfaces to all.
This role will ensure that we meet our strategic goal of putting the customer at the heart of decision-making during the S&M Programme implementation phase.
Job purpose and experience needed:
This role has three parts, all related only to delivery of the S&M Programme: Ensuring that the customer experience is maintained and represented on the S&M Programme. Educating and informing the appropriate functions on the new and revised customer processes. Ensuring the new systems are successfully implemented, in particular representing our physically remote call centre partners in the implementation process.
What the role will do:
- Customer experience journey's, processes and data needs have already been defined. During the implementation phase any process work-arounds will need to be defined, a backlog of changes maintained and prioritised for both the Customer Services Portal (CSP) and across all the S&M functional areas.
- Appropriately addressing and stakeholder managing any gaps that emerge and developing any manual workarounds to enable a smooth implementation of both the core programme and the CSP. Prioritising, escalating and resolving where needed
- Oversee, check and sign off the migration of customer data from the old system to the new system.
- Highlighting and addressing any risks that emerge and calling them to the attention of the Project Manager
- Supporting all Super Users during testing, training and roll out, where needed.
- Communicating and educating the new / revised processes to all directly impacted departments in Ann Summers and broader communication to all other functions on what is changing and what it means to them.
- Ensure that our customer service partner is an integral part of the S&M Programme despite being physically remote and that all relevant decisions by either party are shared and jointly ratified
- Own and manage the day to day relationship with our customer service partner to ensure the customer experience is integrated across all channels
- All of the above to be completed whilst ensuring service levels are maintained with our customer service partner
- Ongoing evaluation of the customer experience across all touchpoints to identify and address pain-points. To be maintained in a customer issues and opportunities log, reporting on this on a regular basis to key stakeholders to support the CX roadmap
- Agreeing and driving the cutover activities with our customer service partner
- Playing a pivotal role in the triage of Customer Service related issues post go live. Providing decision making around service affecting incidents leading to their resolution in a timely manner
Experience / Qualifications:
All candidates must have practical knowledge of designing and implementing a retail customer experience. Must have knowledge of call centres and providing an integrated customer experience across multiple retail channels
Knowledge of MS Dynamics Navision desirable, not essential.
We are the company we are because we do everything we can to make every day fun whilst making a real difference to the sex lives of people around the world. We promise that when you work with us at Ann Summers it will be fun because if you are going to work for a living, it should be doing something you love so apply today and become part of the team that Love Work!We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79161969