Product Marketing Co-ordinator
Product Marketing Co-ordinator
Product Management Graduate - Birmingham / Droitwich
Overview of the role
The Product Management Graduate will report to the Head of Product Management and will play a key supporting role in the end to end performance of our products and portfolio of brands in EMEA.
The Nitty Gritty!
- Assist the product management team in a broad variety of marketing activities such as providing support in translating consumer and customer understanding, briefing in assets, creating copy, claims and helping organise samples and other presentation materials.
- Conduct analysis and review of the market, our customers, and competitors using various tools such as GFK data, competitor intelligence, store visits, research and insights.
- Assist the Product Management team in championing the customer internally and driving category growth based on consumer insight, leading to positive changes in customers' purchase behaviour.
- Assisting in category analysis / reporting findings to the Product team and wider business
- Ensure the maintenance of compelling and accurate key documents such as the MRD (Market Requirements Document).
- Support the Product Management team on range architecture, product propositions, pricing and promotional strategy, forecasting and updating New Product Development roadmaps.
What we need from you...
- Passion for Brands, Marketing, Products, Consumer Insight
- A passion for learning something new, showing initiative and inquisition
- Analytical, commercial and financially astute
- A genuine desire to excel in a fast paced commercial environment
- Able to cope with the demands of the job and run at pace i.e. time pressures, workloads etc
- Ability to work cross functionally, communicate, influence and collaborate effectively
- Organised and methodical - pays attention to detail
- Driven, self-starter - personally drives things through with a 'can do' attitude is essential
In return for your hard work and commitment we will offer you...
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus the option to buy up to 5 days)
- Up to 15% annual bonus
- Private BUPA healthcare
- Company pension (3%)
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Plus loads of other juicy benefits!
Closing date - 23rd January 2018
Overview of Vax
The Vax, Dirt Devil and Oreck brands fall under the floorcare division of TTI.
With turnover in excess of $5billion, TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on Powerful Brands, Innovative Products, Operational Excellence and Exceptional People drives our culture.
With a strong heritage in Carpet washing products and more recently successes with innovative new cordless vacuum products such as 'Blade', Vax is the number one, best selling floorcare brand in the UK.
The Dirt Devil brand also holds a strong and enviable position across EMEA and is supported in over 20 European markets.
Vax (including the Dirt Devil brand) has forged its reputation as a brand that focuses on the needs of its customers, with premium products that include the lightest and the most powerful multi-cyclonic vacuum cleaners in the world. The company manages a portfolio of other brands, extending its influence over a wide consumer value proposition.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911164