Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant
We are recruiting an FP&A Accountant into a newly created role based in Coventry. It comes at a critical time for our partner's business and will provide strong financial input, support and planning to their operations. In addition, you will be getting involved in ad hoc projects to support the Head of Finance. Paying £40K - this is a really exciting role at a really exciting time for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting and analysis of Operational KPIs
- Working closely with the senior finance team to improve period end process
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Assisting to ensure POP compliance
- Providing strong financial input and support into business projects
The ideal candidate will have / be:
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders from finance and no-finance teams
- A proactive, problem solving mind-set
- A finalist or qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA)
- Developed Excel Base models
- Experience of handling large volumes of data
Strong experience of Management Accounts is essential for this role. We are looking to interview asap, so please apply now.