Partner Marketing Manager
Location : Best place to work in the UK 2016 & 2017 ! In Angel - London
>> youtu.be/b_H5W4yEncQ <<
Own & manage key partnerships within the North American market to deliver sales profitably directly to the hotels.com site
- Driving account development
- Report on market trends & growing hotels.com's market share within each partnership.
- Assess the most efficient way for partners to track and work with hotels.com.
- Converting new business partnerships into high revenue generating partners.
- Building a strong relationship within the partner organization to ensure hotels.com is seen as a key merchant to the partner.
- Directing and optimizing spend toward efficient traffic sources.
- Negotiating new commercials and marketing placements with partners.
- Assisting the business development team with new pitches (as a representative of what account management will look like if a partner works with hotels.com).
- Championing partner portfolio internally, liaising with internal teams such as Product, Analytics, and Finance to ensure developments required to grow the partnership are carried out.
- Represent Hotels.com at trade shows and/or present hotels.com's proposition to a wide audience at such events.
- Travel industry knowledge (competitors, margins, purchasing trends etc.)
- Good understanding of the travel purchase life cycle (from how customers reach hotels.com to how they navigate websites / online market place to find travel products & deals that interest them.)
- How best to merchandise said products so that travel shoppers become travel customers.
- Understanding of all distribution channels within Hotels.com.
- 5 years+ partner marketing experience required
- Proven analytical track record
- Client serving/Account Management experience required
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree
- E-commerce and travel industry experience a must
- Kownledge of e-commerce system requirements
- Multicultural work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
Join us to disrupt travel industry | youtu.be/hjcJ6SLvxgw | and have a look at what could be your career at Expedia | youtu.be/Y4svv-fIeGM |
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79145554