Are you a Data Engineer with 4+ year's experience who looks to go that extra mile? Experience with architecture and maintenance of databases with large scale data?
Perhaps this role is for you! This leading software business is looking for a talented Data Engineer to join their team. You will be part of a fast paced team utilising cutting edge technology to understand customer data from a statistical perspective.
- A strong knowledge of Python or PHP
- Experience implementing micro services using a variety of tools ideally Docker.
- Experience with Cloud platforms whether it be, AWS, Azure or GoogleCloud.
- Comfortable hands on experience using Spark, Mongo DB or Hadoop.
- Working knowledge of MySQL,
- The ability to think fast, work alone but also integrate with the team when required.
Technical Skills that will make us pounce -
- Flask or Django and other frameworks is ideal.
- The business would love to see those with technical/computer degree, whether it's in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Maths or along those lines.
- To be even more successful in the role you will need to have strong all round Python skills, using the main libraries to visualise and analyse data.
- Hands on experience implementing algorithms or ML techniques
On offer -
- Rewarding salary paying up to around £55,000
- The chance to work for one of London's most exciting businesses with rapid growth underway and continuous cutting edge projects.
- A brand new, innovative, funky office
- Generous holiday package with bank holidays included
- Frequent out of hour's socials to keep you integrated with the team, it doesn't have to be all work and no play!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910095