An award winning international gaming and gambling company, with a market presence throughout the UK and Europe, are seeking a Project Manager, with strong communication skills, to join their very talented team.
A large, international company, that supply gaming software to a wide range of entertainment companies worldwide, urgently seek the suitable Project Manager to join their team. They employ over 2,000 people in offices around the world and this hugely successful company is defying the current trend by expanding their operation globally and increasing market share and turnover.
You can expect to working within a team of Project Managers to assist in the development and delivery of the company's new Virtual Gaming Products.
Role: Project Manager
Experience: 3 years experience of technical / IT-related project management, ideally in a bespoke software development / new media environment and must be capable of owning, running and delivering projects on their own.
Salary: £37,500 per annum
Location: Manchester, commutable from Salford, Stockport, Rochdale, Oldham, Swinton, Bolton, Warrington, St Helens, Liverpool, Wigan
As a Project Manager will require you to work within the production team, managing and co-ordinating the development, integration and delivery of both software and graphical deliverables to clients. This role incorporates an element of pre-sale and account management activity to assist the commercial team, but the main focus of the role is on project/production management and delivery of projects.
* To assist the Production team in the delivery of projects.
* Ensure the team meets its planned development targets and deadlines.
* To own and manage specific client projects to completion, from technical kick off, development of high level technical specifications and detailed project plans, through the development lifecycle to release and handover to the client, completing with sign-off by the client.
* Ensure that products delivered satisfy the agreed requirements.
* Respond to client queries in an effective and professional manner.
* At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
* Must have worked on multiple projects within a fast paced environment.
* Must have the ability to working within a diverse range of team members.
* Client facing experience will be essential.
* Exceptional communication & organisational skills.
* Must have worked for either a Gaming, Gambling, Media or Digital Agency.