Data Transformation Lead / Data Migration Lead
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting a Data Transformation Leadfor an initially 9 month contract based in London.
- Transforming the extracted data to enable it to be loaded into D365O, including creating transformation templates and rules.
- Liaising with the business and partners to resolve issues identified during transformation and loading data (a 3rd party partner is responsible for loading the data).
- Mapping legacy data items to D365 fields and ensuring the fields are available for load.
- Reconciling migrated data back to source - to ensure data completeness and integrity and documenting this to provide an audit trail for internal and external auditors.
- Help resolve any data issues identified during testing
- Has a rich experience of migrating data from legacy systems to new ERP systems. Ideally with experience of doing this with Dynamics 365.
- Is an experienced MS Excel user, being able to build and maintain complex and robust spreadsheets.
- Has used MS Excel to control the data migration transformation activities, or similar tool.
- Is comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and can explain data migration activities in plain English.
- Able to document data migration activities such that the documentation will stand up to scrutiny by internal stakeholders and audit.
- Experienced in working in a multi-stakeholder programme environment, reporting data migration issues and concerns through to a PMO function and working collaboratively and openly with openly with stakeholders to get the best solution.
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more..!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911240