Senior Software Test Engineer - Leeds - Up to £38k
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join an industry leading Technology company at their impressive Leeds HQ.
The role itself will be working on truly enterprise level systems, within a fantastic development team, whose work is utilised by tens of thousands of end users per day. You will be testing systems and processes as required by the project stream and be instrumental in ensuring that all code and processes are being releases to the highest possible standards.
Key Skills Include:
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience using HP Quality Centre (or similar testing package) would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Analytical skills that enable the specification of the test scenarios required to conduct testing activity.
- The ability to utilise MS Excel and Word to construct test data, aid the control of testing and to record testing evidence.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build good working relationships with business and technical focussed staff.
- Knowledge and experience of solution testing (including the use of System and User Acceptance testing techniques) is desirable as is formal training relating to software testing skills and techniques.
- ISEB or ISTQB certified would be highly beneficial
All candidates applying for this role must have full valid rights to work in the UK and be available to begin a Leeds based role within a reasonable timescale.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911869