Chapman Tate are currently seeking a PHP Developer for an agency in Cannock. They are looking to bring someone in to take responsibility for developing and maintaining their new and existing applications. You will be able to hit the ground running as well as being pro-active to ensure that you are a success in the company.
They boast an extravagate list of clients which includes big house hold names. They are a modern company and a mindset that matches, with incentives set for all members of staff (This includes Friday Beers!). Even though they offer all these perks, they focus on quality and value to ensure that the work that they produce is always of the highest quality.
Our client will be looking for someone who is seeking a challenge within an agile environment to develop their careers alongside forward-thinking experts who know what their clients require.
Required Skills :
- Experience with WordPress theme and plugin development
- PHP (Object Orientated Design)
- HTML / CSS
- Excellent communication & project time management skills
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Slim / Laravel / Zend
- Familiarity with LAMP server setup / maintenance
- iPhone & Android App Development Skills
In return as a Sales Support, you will receive:
- Up to 25k basic
- Your birthday off as an extra day
- A bonus for not taking any sick days off
- Fully expensed training is provided for your relevant role.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, send your CV!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912714